About Hedbern Homes
With their office in Innisfil, Hedbern Homes is a Canadian family owned corporation with a sterling reputation built on the quality workmanship of their homes and their excellent after-sales customer service.
As a Civil Technologist with 25 years experience as a land developer and home builder, President Bernie Still knows what makes a successful development and a high quality home. Vice-President Heather Still is actively involved in the financial and administrative aspects of the business as well as overseeing the all important customer service division.
In every home built by Hedbern Homes they have successfully incorporated ideas and trends of the future while drawing on the traditions that come with their past experience.
Prior developments include:
- 27 Executive townhomes in “Petterson Place”, Barrie
- 48 Adult Lifestyle Condominiums in “Maplecrest Court”, Elmvale
- 50 Estate homes in “Apto Glen Estates “, Apto
- 24 Condo Suites in “Maplecrest Court “, Elmvale
- 82 homes in “Shamrock Meadows”, Phelpston
- 20 homes in “Utopia Mill Estates”, Utopia
- 200 homes in “Edgehill Park”, Barrie
- “The Gables”, a prestigious development, Barrie
- 110 homes in “Bayshore Estates”, Barrie
- 130 homes in “Highlands of Hillsdale”, Hillsdale
- A 430-lot site on Hwy. 27
- A 111 lot site in Minesing
- Custom homes in and around Barrie
When asked what sets Hedbern Homes apart from other builders, Bernie is quick to reply: “Quality and Service. Definitely. Which is why we sell so many homes by word of mouth. We basically bend over backwards to provide the client with the custom features they want, at a price that is competitive with subdivision prices”.
Hedbern Homes’ mission statement sums it up…
“Building Quality Homes, Surpassing our Clients’ Expectations”.
A commitment that Heather and Bernie take seriously one home at a time.